Trade Show Success
Wish you generated more business at trade shows? This 3-hour training includes a 1) pre 2) during and 3) after plan to generate more clients when exhibiting at trade shows. The following topics will be covered:
- Deﬁne your ideal client so you choose the right shows to bring in new business
- Recognize the 3 Step Process to have a successful response
- Calculate your potential return on investment before the show so it ﬁts in your budget
- Make a great ﬁrst impression at your booth through conversation
- Formulate eﬀective signage that will draw people to your booth
3 Hours of Training only $497.00 plus HST
Tuesday Sept. 19th, 2017 2:00 pm until 5:00 pm. Click here to register!
Live training lead at 8500 Leslies Street, Suite 101 in Markham. Limited seating. Have questions? Contact Jill Schoenhofer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (416) 816-4302. Ask about our money back guarantee.
Summer Bonus: Free “More Referrals” Meeting with Jill 1 1/2 hr. in length when register for any course. Offer ends August 31st, 2017
Speaker and Referral Trainer Jill Schoenhofer has an MBA in Marketing, an Adult Education Certificate and is an Extended DISC trainer. She worked at graphic design companies and advertising agencies for ten years in Toronto. Following that, Jill taught business and marketing courses at Algonquin College in Ottawa, and at Centennial and Seneca College for over nine years. Today, through her business, WellConnected, Jill works with business professionals to generate on going referrals. She leads training courses virtually, in person at her Markham office and at client locations. The training is in groups and Jill also offers one-to-one consulting. All her training is very interactive and practical for business professionals.