RMSG values your privacy. We want our users to always be aware of any information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
Information Collection and Use
For each visitor to our website, our web server does not automatically recognize nor collect any information regarding the domain or e-mail address. This site does not collect Cookies.
The information we collect is:
- Used for internal review and then discarded.
- Used to improve the content of our website.
- Used to respond to your requests, questions and/or comments.
- Never shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- Never shared with a third party without consent.
RMSG allows you to submit your resume to us by using our Resume Submission form and e-mail address posted on this site. Your resume and information is always kept confidential and will only be viewed by RMSG employees.
The primary purpose for collecting your resume and personal information is to provide career placement and consultation services to:
- Identify options for employment.
- Identify appropriate employers whose requirements meet your qualifications.
- Share personal information of potential candidates with prospective employers.
- Meet professional, legal and regulatory requirements.
Additional information may be obtained directly from you during interview/assessment, through review of employment records and contact with your employer(s) and/or educator(s). RMSG collects personal information by fair and lawful means only.
Candidate resumes and information may be shared with our clients and partners in need of suitable candidates for their requirements. We will always seek your consent before sharing any information.
The RMSG website sometimes provide links to third party websites. Such links are provided for your convenience and are easily identifiable because they will not have our logo on them. Since we do not control these websites, we assume no responsibility for the privacy practices of sites to which we provide links, and we encourage you to always review the privacy policies posted on those, and all, third party websites.
Notification of changes
Resource Management Solutions Group
175 Commerce Valley Drive West Suite 350
Thornhill, ON L3T 7P6
Site e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website URL: www.rmsgworks.com
Federal Privacy Act of Canada
Your personal information is protected under the Federal Privacy Act of Canada. For more information on the Privacy Act, please visit www.privcom.gc.ca.