Video Interview Tip
Video Interview TIP:
Always test your equipment and connection prior to your video interview. I’ve had candidates minutes before our scheduled time message me, “I can’t log in!” or “There’s something wrong with my laptop.” or “The link doesn’t seem to work for me.”
This is like not mapping out your route to an in person interview and getting lost.
There’s no excuse.
Make sure you:
- Test your laptop/computer
- Test your camera
- Check out the lighting of the room and see how you look on screen
- Make sure you have a full battery
- Test your internet connectivity to ensure the video is clear and with no interruption
- Make sure you are in a quiet place free of distractions
- Click the link sent to you and make sure you can get into the video conference room
- Dress professionally for your interview
- Make eye contact
#VideoInterviews #WednesdayWisdom #Motivation #Tip #SalesRecruitment #SalesRecruiter #HeadHunter #InterviewTips #InterviewCoach #Interviews #Recruiting #Headhunting #Jobs #JobInterview #Careers #CareerSearch #JobSearchTips #RMSGWorks